Thursday, June 4, 2015

New Bailey Acres


Welcome to the new Bailey Acres blog. 



It's pretty much the same as the old one since I moved the contents of the previous host to this one.


Why? Well, I started having some issues with the previous host. For some odd reason the header image I had there disappeared. I was also not real keen on the commenting system.


There are some features that I have not yet implemented. These are mainly some of the old photo albums. I have all the images on my computer and am trying to decide what I want to put here. I know there is a better way to organize the photo albums, but I don't want to just do them haphazardly (as they were before).


You will also notice that I have added a couple of new entries to bring events up to date.


I anticipate doing more posting on Bailey Acres since I find this site easier to maintain and update.

No comments: