Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rooftop Fun

You'll no doubt remember my entry from last October when Robin and I put plastic on the roof (original entry here)
Well, yesterday the wind came up and REALLY blew. So much that it pulled up this section of the back:

It also didn't help that the wood strips we used to tack down the plastic had weathered and weakened over the winter.
Anyway, LaRue and I climbed up onto the roof and spent a hour getting the plastic tacked down once again. This time I used some heavier wood and screws. That should hold it for the next several months.

1 comment:

Ruie said...

Yes, and we are such and asset to the neighborhood!
We make THEM all look sooooooooooooooooo good.
Our cause is just and good. We make everyone else look so stellar and outstanding. I know we are sooooooooooo loved!
It pleases me to no end!