Monday, May 5, 2008

Robin's Graduation

Just a quick entry right now. I am processing the pictures and will have images with more information posted this evening or tomorrow.

Last Saturday LaRue and I got up at 4:00 AM and journeyed to Logan for Robin's graduation. It was quite fun. We all went out to eat afterward followed by another event which I will detail when I get the pictures ready.

Saturday evening Robin, Emily, LaRue and I went to Ironman. It was awesome. However, because of the crowd we ended up sitting about 3 rows from the front. At that range it was a little hard to actually see all the screen at once. So, LaRue and I will probably go see it again and sit a bit farther back.

*Ironman note* - be sure to stay all the way through the credits for an additional scene at the very end.

No comments: