Sunday, May 21, 2006

Weekend Visit

Andy and Laurie came out this weekend to celebrate Andy's birthday. We all went out to eat and then he opened a few presents.
I'll post a few pictures of the event soon.

I've been thinking about doing something a little different with some extra photos. I have gathered up all the images I have so far of both Brighton and Kjerstine. And, rather than create really big photo albums and upload them to my host server, I am considering using a Flickr account to post the pictures. That way I'm not "using up" my space allotment or bandwidth restrictions. Plus, I have never found what I consider to be really good photo album creation software that I like. Whichever route I end up with, I'll program a direct link in the sidebar.

1 comment:

Mage said...

Sounds good to me.