Monday, March 26, 2007

Quick Update

I haven't done any website updates lately. I've been down sick for the last week along with battling some dental difficulties.

Last Thursday we got a surprise visit from Emily and the grandkids. I got a couple of pictures of LaRue with Christopher which I will post later. He is really cute. He just beams when you smile at him. And thanks for Brighton there is no chewing gum left in Liz's stash in her bedroom.

I also added a link on the right under Family Sites to my brother George's Photo Blog.

2 comments:

Mage said...

Oh, John, I'm so sorry about the dental difficulties. I do so hope they are soon fixed. George didn't update his blog yesterday because we watched "Cars." Yes, you were so right. What a delightful film.

Mage said...

Did I say thank you for posting that new link? Thank you. :)